Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Well it's been a while.It was great to meet chooky blue,dragonfly and patch at the craft show at the Dubbo Christian School last weekend. I thought I had better put something else on the blog to keep people interested so here are an assortment of projects I have done.
This qult featured in Quilters Companion and is called Ginger Fizz. I substituted the bold print and replaced it with embroidered squares.
- ► 2010 (45)
- ► 2009 (32)
- ► 2008 (122)
- This is bag number 1. I will get them all up her...
- Hexigons done the easy way
- One of my favourite quilt patterns.
- Another quilt top waiting to be quilted.
- This quilt is flannel. We had a work shop to mak...
- This quilt is called Hidden Wells and is quite e...
- A close up.
- This is a scrappy quilt I saw on the front cover...
- My bag challenge
- This is the same quilt(I'm not very good at this...
- Slowly but surely
- ▼ October (11)