Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No camera

I have been to Sydney to visit my grandsons and I have left my camera behind, so until I get it back I will be posting old holiday snaps.I have finished the pin cushion and the scissor holder for the Stichers Angels . I received my bag today from Paula in USA. It is just great. A lovely embroidered front and a happy striped fabric for the rest of the bag. Also enclosed was a pin cushion and needle case in the same fabric. A couple of pieces of golf ball fabric and a golf club badge, which I will wear to golf tomorrow. Thankyou so much Paula I love it.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Oh no! Not the camera! Too bad you forgot it as it IS a very big part of our blogging hey!?
Love the photo you have posted here! I would love to spend an entire day sitting there watching the ocean... to dream.... 8-)
What/where is Paula's blog link? I would like to see...
Happy stitchings!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

That pic of the beach sure is nice, sigh! Post pics of your new bag please. Too bad you forgot the camera at home :^( No pics of the grandkids. But that's a good reason to go back soon to visit, right?